₹320.00 Incl. Tax For 200g
Blueberries (general quality)
- Premium quality dried Blueberries, produce of U.S.A.
- Rich in vitamins, fibre, manganese and antioxidants
- May neutralizes free radicals which can affect disease and aging in the body
- May aid in reducing Belly Fat
- May keep you fresh, active, fit, sharp, close to nature and in a good mood, as they are very good anti depressants.
Hand Picked || Sorted || Best Quality
In stockContinue Shopping
Blueberries are perennial flowering plants with blue or purple berries. They are classified in the section Cyanococcus within the genus Vaccinium. Vaccinium also includes cranberries, bilberries, huckleberries and Madeira blueberries. Commercial blueberries—both wild and cultivated —are all native to North America
The fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient content in blueberries supports heart health. The absence of cholesterol from blueberries is also beneficial to the heart. Fiber content helps to reduce the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease.
When taken by mouth: Blueberry fruit is LIKELY SAFE for most people when consumed in the amounts found in food. There isn’t enough reliable information to know if taking blueberry leaf is safe or what the side effects might be.