₹760.00 Incl. Tax For 200g
Mamra Badam (IRAN)
- Premium quality Mamraa almonds, produce of Iran.
- Hygienic packing and best quality control processes.
- Almonds are rich in nutrients, especially magnesium, which help curb down hypertension and maintain good heart health
- Consistency in taste, aroma and quality across the year
- We recommend you to take 5-6 mamra nuts and pour it in water keep it for entire night in morning remove the skin of the nuts and chew it properly it may induces high intellectual level.
Hand Picked || Sorted || Best Quality
In stockContinue Shopping
The almond is a species of tree native to Iran and surrounding countries but widely cultivated elsewhere. The almond is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree. Within the genus Prunus, it is classified with the peach in the subgenus Amygdalus, distinguished from the other subgenera by corrugations on the shell (endocarp) surrounding the seed.
Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss
High levels of LDL lipoproteins in your blood — also known as “bad” cholesterol — is a well-known risk factor for heart disease. … Summary Eating one or two handfuls of almonds per day can lead to mild reductions in “bad” LDL cholesterol, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease