₹240.00 Incl. Tax For 200g
- Angoor or Munakka is known as the “Tree of Life” because of its regenerative ability.
- It has a sweet taste and is generally used as a dry fruit, mostly for medicinal purposes.
- Munakka might be useful for managing constipation due to its laxative property and helps to control acidity due to its cooling property.
- It may be effective in dry cough and respiratory tract inflammation due to its cough suppressant and soothing properties.
- It may also maintains blood pressure levels by increasing nitric oxide in the blood which helps to widen narrowed blood vessels thereby improving blood flow.
- Munakka can either be taken in dried form or soaked overnight to improve digestion.
Origin – Afghanistan
Hand Picked || Sorted || Best Quality
In stockContinue Shopping
Angoor or Dried grapes swell in the blood due to the body’s natural fluids. This helps the food to move in the intestinal tract and provides relief from constipation. Dry grapes contain insoluble fiber that reduces constipation, helps to stop loose stools and reduces diarrhea
Dry grapes are rich in catechins, known as polyphenolic antioxidants in blood. This helps you to get rid of free radicals to improve the organ systems and the cells. Free radicals lead to growth of cancer cells. Dry grapes in your diet can increase the level of powerful antioxidants and prevent cancer or slow down its process.
Dry grapes are the best for gaining weight in a healthy way as they contain fructose and glucose energy. Dry grapes are rich in catechins, known as polyphenolic antioxidants in blood. This helps you to get rid of free radicals to improve the organ systems and the cells