₹312.00 Incl. Tax For 200g
- Premium quality dried figs, produce of Afghanistan
- May helps in weight loss and lowers cholesterol
- Naturally dried and free from any additives or preservatives. Rich source of fibre, calcium and iron,
- We recommend you to take 5-6 figs and pour it in water keep it for entire night, in morning chew it properly it may reduce piles problems also promotes good digestive health
- Make a fig butter by boiling dried figs in fruit juice until soft. When all the liquid has been absorbed, place the mixture in a food processor and blend until smooth. Use to spread on rice cakes, toast or crackers.
Origin – Afghanistan
Hand Picked || Sorted || Best Quality
In stockContinue Shopping
Anjeer or Fig or Ficus carica is an Asian species of flowering plant in the mulberry family, known as the common fig. It is the source of the fruit also called the fig and as such is an important crop in those areas where it is grown commercially
Anjeer is a good source of potassium. Potassium is an important mineral, which is required for the body and its regular intake is said to help in maintaining blood pressure because it tends to negate the harmful effects of sodium
As per the study published in the American Journal Of Clinical Nutrition, a high fibre diet assists in losing extra fats. However, moderation is the key as dried figs are high on calories. It is recommended to limit portion size to about 2-3 figs per day.